PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Bulldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
That's now become the most difficult thing with my ex. Every text, or email (yes email) I have to use some sort of specific punctuation or emoji, otherwise she takes it wrong and I have to defend myself. Literally one time I asked her to call me so she could hear my voice to understand how I was saying something, not just see words. Good greif. đŸ¤ª
I thought my *this is a joke* insert covered the emoji thing.

Reactions: didimauw

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I thought my *this is a joke* insert covered the emoji thing.
Some people get it, other's don't
The High King thank you very much.
Your secret is safe with me!

However, are you putting the puffy in it? You can say anything you want, but as long as you have the puffy at the end, I take it as a joke!

"You are as dumb as a box of rocks" for instance

"You are as dumb as a box of rocks"
vs
"You are as dumb as a box of rocks puffy"

See? Much better.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
đŸ˜‚ mate I was only in there an hour.

It's always the subtle mistakes that give 'em away...

Mr. Bulldog is not an Irishman at all, he's an AUSSIE trying to stir shit between Ireland and England because he's still all touchy about 'em dumping his great great great grandad on a rock on the other side of the world 200 years ago hoping he'd starve to death or get eaten by a crocodile.

King Bulldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
It's always the subtle mistakes that give 'em away...

Mr. Bulldog is not an Irishman at all, he's an AUSSIE trying to stir shit between Ireland and England because he's still all touchy about 'em dumping his great great great grandad on a rock on the other side of the world 200 years ago hoping he'd starve to death or get eaten by a crocodile.
I'd love to visit Australia. Another rock the crown invaded đŸ˜‚

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Some people get it, other's don't

Your secret is safe with me!

However, are you putting the puffy in it? You can say anything you want, but as long as you have the puffy at the end, I take it as a joke!

"You are as dumb as a box of rocks" for instance

"You are as dumb as a box of rocks"
vs
"You are as dumb as a box of rocks puffy"

See? Much better.
That was helpful. puffy

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Well you gotta tell these jokes over again, so I can see if I'd be offended.

Who am I kidding, I just wanna hear the funny ass jokes. Besides, you gotta learn to be an equal opportunity offender. If you offend everyone, then it's ok.

• Haha
Reactions: thesmokindragon

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
Ha Ha, I wouldn't worry and if anyone took umbrage they should be aware that you're a Irishman and they do like to blow stuff up!
That 'stuff' to which you refer is called people.

I don't mind putting my head above the parapet and saying the complaint was from myself.

The posters 'joke' about gifting a car bomb to an English man had me rolling my eyes. I don't think it's a good welcome to a new members introduction. It's not why I complained though, that's just bad taste.

A follow up post mentioning the IRA is more than just a toe dip into politics, but extremely divisive politics at that.

His thread about Charles III's cancer was only started to get a rise. Two posts in and he's spurting stuff about the Irish peace process and an ineffective NI assembly.

Reactions: fireground_piper

VDL_Piper

Lifer
Jun 4, 2021
Tasmania, Australia
That 'stuff' to which you refer is called people.

I don't mind putting my head above the parapet and saying the complaint was from myself.

The posters 'joke' about gifting a car bomb to an English man had me rolling my eyes. I don't think it's a good welcome to a new members introduction. It's not why I complained though, that's just bad taste.

A follow up post mentioning the IRA is more than just a toe dip into politics, but extremely divisive politics at that.

His thread about Charles III's cancer was only started to get a rise. Two posts in and he's spurting stuff about the Irish peace process and an ineffective NI assembly.
Well grubby you’re entitled to your opinion and it’s just that an opinion but from now on I shall cast these and choose my steps more carefully around you, lest your sensibilities are impinged.
BE63C562-5CF3-4F87-A85D-B47AF95E094F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.