Another Desert Island Thread Is Due.....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
In this moment, as the millennials say, Germain’s King Charles. It’s construction has high suitability for my current tastes. And it goes without saying; who wouldn’t want a high class mixture on a deserted island?
Define high class.

Reactions: Bowie

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
Hmm... well I’d need an all-day smoke with some Vitamin N. As much as I want to say Quiet Nights right now (oops: at this moment), I think I’d have to go with HHODF.

BTW: +1 on the Father Dempsey and Stratfordshire. I really had to pause to think on both of those. Great blends both! In fact I’ll probably dry out some FD tomorrow...

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Normally, (this question gets asked at least 3 times a year) I say Sir Walter Raleigh would be my Wilson but I think I would change that now to the Edgeworth ready rub match by sutliff, I am very content with that as an 'all the time, every time' sort of smoke.

Isaac

Reactions: Chasing Embers

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Hopefully that container dates to the 1960s or earlier, and is filled with Balkan Sobranie 759. Or, perhaps, if not that old, my other desert island blend, McClelland's Samovar.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
As much as I want to be one of the cool kids, I really do like Penzance. I would shoot it right in the brains to save the life of Tilbury, Dunbar, and Margate, but like it.........I DO like it.

No. Just no. Sorry. You just exposed yourself as a traitor to the wonderfulness that is Penzance. Sigh. So sad to see one of you kids go astray. Oh sure, your other choices are good but that you would "shoot it right in the brains" just makes the JF Germain weep in his grave. I think you need to go sit outside and look up at the wonder of the stars that fill the Alaskan sky and think about what you said and pray your pipers soul can be redeemed.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
No. Just no. Sorry. You just exposed yourself as a traitor to the wonderfulness that is Penzance. Sigh. So sad to see one of you kids go astray. Oh sure, your other choices are good but that you would "shoot it right in the brains" just makes the JF Germain weep in his grave. I think you need to go sit outside and look up at the wonder of the stars that fill the Alaskan sky and think about what you said and pray your pipers soul can be redeemed.
You are probably right. I’ll head out right now to gaze at the stars with a bowl of Tilbury :ROFLMAO:

Oh shit. Nevermind:

Status
Not open for further replies.