PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

trevert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2009
NC
Oh heck, thanks, I'd totally forgotten to post a notice here that I was back doing them again. Yeah, after my wife's father passed away, things settled down for us a lot and we're getting back to "normal life", such as it is, and last month I picked up the web comic again. There are at least four or five new strips posted now, I think, and the next one should be up in a day or so.
I'd post a link but the policies on vendor links here are vague about stuff like this (It's not advertising, but... it's me), so I'll leave it you guys to share specific new comic links if you want.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
^ That's fantastic...I had no idea, but I've found it now. I'll have to get caught up on the plight of our lizard friends.
The ongoing drama can be found at:
http://lizardsandpipes.thecomicseries.com/

trevert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2009
NC
Heh, yeah, the strip has gone quiet again for the moment. I've just been too busy with other stuff. Right now we're working on this year's Halloween pipes, trying to get the initial examples finished for posting, and I wanted to get those done ASAP because fall is looming large and fast. The comics will probably resume afterward, though. I've got darn near half a dozen new Godzilla toys I need to make up characters for.

trevert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2009
NC
Part of the delay has been due to the tons of catch-up work we've had to do over the past several months, including a thorough cleanout and re-org of my study. I just tonight finished hanging a shelf for the cast and crew, though, so future comicstrip guest stars have a place to relax between takes.
ksBUhWx.jpg