PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Here are a few of mine that have colored due to me smoking them like a crazed mad man. They have all turned that pleasing shade of 'turd brown' with the exception of the one shown face down. That has different hues of 'shit' color with the foot of the pipe being a difference shade from the rest. All of these pipes have had the same tobacco smoked in them and that ranges from Gawith plugs and twists through to large amounts of Warrior Plug. Lately I have been on a Broken 7 and Bob's Chocolate Flake bender with equally large doses of Grasmere and Grousemoor plug but YMMV.

thumbnail-3.jpegthumbnail-4.jpeg
thumbnail-5.jpeg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Here are a few of mine that have colored due to me smoking them like a crazed mad man. They have all turned that pleasing shade of 'turd brown' with the exception of the one shown face down. That has different hues of 'shit' color with the foot of the pipe being a difference shade from the rest. All of these pipes have had the same tobacco smoked in them and that ranges from Gawith plugs and twists through to large amounts of Warrior Plug. Lately I have been on a Broken 7 and Bob's Chocolate Flake bender with equally large doses of Grasmere and Grousemoor plug but YMMV.

View attachment 195282View attachment 195283
View attachment 195284
Do you have before pictures?

Reactions: Briar Tuck

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
OK. Pipe No:1 appears at 10.45, Pipe No:2 appears at 11.55 - match the silver collar of the BBB and pipe No:3 is easy to spot at 12.10 in the group phone, again match up the silver collar. They are all easy to tell apart, think like you have a Chinese wife and you will get the gist pretty quickly.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
This should be interesting. So will we see different colored stems and different finishes? Maybe different color stummels as well?
Possibly, will have to see about prices and material availability, but I'm thinking 7 of them.

Do tell!!!
20200325_141833-3.jpg

I'm just assuming he's referring to the Sav shape he used to collect (forget the number) but I could be wrong.
Though they have the variants 904/914/9004/9005, I'm probably going to go with the larger GBD 9613.

20190205_073852.jpg