PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
Now there's a good chance I may end up with 1 of these. My tastes have changed such that I cannot abide smoking any of my Peterson pipes which have a too small for me bowl capacity and that includes most of my deluxe system pipes. So, trying the SP route and sent 7 off to be bought by them. That's almost a third of my Peterson group. Will probably just take store credit and get a single new pipe. Don't even "need" that, but what the heck.;)

Reactions: scloyd

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
Now there's a good chance I may end up with 1 of these. My tastes have changed such that I cannot abide smoking any of my Peterson pipes which have a too small for me bowl capacity and that includes most of my deluxe system pipes. So, trying the SP route and sent 7 off to be bought by them. That's almost a third of my Peterson group. Will probably just take store credit and get a single new pipe. Don't even "need" that, but what the heck.;)
For what it's worth.... over the years I've had a few pipes that I felt had too small an inside bowl capacity. I like a 3/4 or maybe a tad larger. Anyway, because the bowl itself had thick enough walls I was able to drill out the chamber a little and problem solved. puffy

Nevaditude

Can't Leave
Apr 5, 2022
Northern Nevada
scloyd :
I like the Original and the Mycroft.

I also like both. Not sure if you had checked the over the pond site.
I looked at SpEU & they had a few RUA Mycoft, but no longer. The EURO to dollar conversion is about even and prices there are VERY good.
One waits a tad longer, but anticipation isn't a bad thing. puffy

Here is the Mycroft search: typed Mycroft
I really like the TerraCota Mycroft... The Strands also.

here is what be left of the RUA blast: typed RUA & these 7 beauties showed up.

be well & happy hunting

Attachments

• mycroft.jpg
    mycroft.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: scloyd