PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
I started watching a few auctions a week ago. I am very excited to see an auction site for tins . true price discovery .
Since eBay shut down, it’s hard to find economical ways to sell tobacco without large consignment fees, this one looks easy and rightly priced .

I hope this endeavor succeeds, it will be the best option by far, given alternative consignment fee structures and open ended price opportunity

Last edited:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Maybe they ran an ad but aren't a regular sponsor? They're not listed with the sponsors.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Maybe they ran an ad but aren't a regular sponsor? They're not listed with the sponsors.
If you scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Advertising, they are listed as site sponsors, but not in the left margin.

Reactions: cornedbeef
Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
I remember a post from a while back (here or another forum) where people were pretty suspect about the site. I reckon some were able to validate legitimacy, or the forum was. Anyways, glad to see another sponsor and potential for a new auction site

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
I did read through their material, simply a go between for posting auctions and collecting payment much like eBay. There can be reserves set on auctions and things like that.

I might sign up and post a tin it CC or something and I’ll report back on the process.

I will say they seem not to control content of posts and little requirements, again like other auction sites so that’s no suprise, personally i might not bid on some of the items as the people posting them know very little about what they are posting including the tin dates. Again that’s not anything to do with the site just sellers that need to do their research if they expect to make sales.

Reactions: scloyd

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I might sign up and post a tin it CC or something and I’ll report back on the process.
As I stated in the first post. I listed one tin to test how everything works. I hope this becomes successful. I also will post my thoughts when the auction is over.

Reactions: 5star and AJL67