PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

64alex

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2016
It looks like they did not received the expected new shipment as most of the stuff is still sold out. I can't wait for when the shipment will arrive.

Reactions: LibertyGains82

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
Glad I've got several pounds of my favorites already, but what's up with the lack of RDH in that lineup?
I'm afraid to try that one. Afraid that I might like it!

I did just pick up some Scotch Flake. Now if I can just find some Louisiana Flake and Happy Brown Bogie...

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Thanks for the heads up. I picked up some brown flake unscented and scented, Glengarry flake and some best Brown 2

Reactions: timt

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
When G&H first became available here, a 500 gr box was retailing for $29,95. Today, $100.00. My how things change.
Not fast enough! I hope the higher prices incentivize them to keep stock on hand for those who want to buy them.

If they make enough that it collects dust on shelves, I’m sure the price will come back down. This is all how it’s supposed to work.

Jun 23, 2019
So I guess Laudisi is selling them at MSRP, which I'm never seen any online B&M list that. They're almost always discounted.

Just looking at SP.com now and theyy're a good 40% cheaper. Elsewhere, while this drop hasn't gone live yet, the prices always were 30-40% off...

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
So I guess Laudisi is selling them at MSRP, which I'm never seen any online B&M list that. They're almost always discounted.

Just looking at SP.com now and theyy're a good 40% cheaper. Elsewhere, while this drop hasn't gone live yet, the prices always were 30-40% off...
I don't think a distributor would be very well liked if their direct to consumer price competed with their customers.

Mike S.

shaneireland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 14, 2014
Conway, SC
www.smokingpipes.com
I don't think a distributor would be very well liked if their direct to consumer price competed with their customers.

Mike S.
Laudisi Distribution does not sell directly to consumers. The prices displayed are suggested retail prices for retail partners to reference, not sale prices for Laudisi.com ;)

Happy hunting, everyone! I missed out on Louisiana Flake and Dark Birdseye, but there will definitely be more available soon. That's what I get for falling asleep before midnight for once...

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
Laudisi Distribution does not sell directly to consumers. The prices displayed are suggested retail prices for retail partners to reference, not sale prices for Laudisi.com ;)

Happy hunting, everyone! I missed out on Louisiana Flake and Dark Birdseye, but there will definitely be more available soon. That's what I get for falling asleep before midnight for once...
I remember in the early days (at least) of C&D, you could order directly from them but, only at MSRP, so as not to upset retail customers. Seemed a wise move.

Mike S.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
Not fast enough! I hope the higher prices incentivize them to keep stock on hand for those who want to buy them.

If they make enough that it collects dust on shelves, I’m sure the price will come back down. This is all how it’s supposed to work.
It was more readily available then, than now.

Mike S.

Status
Not open for further replies.