PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
As excited as I was, and wanted to tell everyone, I had to keep my word hahaha
I can only imagine. I was boring the shit out of my coworkers wandering around the building showing anyone that I could corner the pictures on my phone and getting that “okay boomer” look of humoring me because I’m a bit obsessed and they’re not but they’re mostly too polite to tell me to sod off even though they couldn’t care less. Bunch of silly people, don’t they know something outstandingly cool when they see it??!! I mean, bloody hell! It’s like they were a bunch of nonsmoking twenty something office workers for crying out loud. Well, okay, they actually were, but still! Silver windcaps on Tinsky pipes! Fly fishing motif! Cosmic silver work! C’mon man.

Fine, I won’t even tell them about the next G&H drop if they’re going to be like that.

People these days. Honestly.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!
That’s my reaction too! That is bad ass Cosmic, good for you man! I’m still planning to buy a tamper from you but I’m still hurting financially. Ever since I became a full time single father, my money is already spent before I get paid. You’ll probably be too big and famous in the community and won’t have time to make a tamper for me by the time I can afford one, haha. I am keeping my fingers crossed on this promotion that I’m going for, if I get it I’ll buy two tampers and drinks will be on me. ?

Cheers and we’ll done. I’ve always admired people who can make a living doing what they love to do. I love what I do but I’m not psyched about working for a corporation… office politics and all, who needs that shit in their life!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Cos, you cheap prick. The man should have been made with Jade. The fishing pole and the line should have been made with 1KT D Flawless Diamonds and the whole base should have used Platinum. I predict it would have only cost a minimum of 300,000.00. Pocket change for you.

Cos, you cheap prick. The man should have been made with Jade. The fishing pole and the line should have been made with 1KT D Flawless Diamonds and the whole base should have used Platinum. I predict it would have only cost a minimum of 300,000.00. Pocket change for you.
I will be more than happy to make you one encrusted with diamonds and a fisherman carved in emerald. Just contact Mark and work out the details. puffy

Reactions: Puffaluffaguss

jeffritter955

Lurker
May 20, 2022
Just stumbled on this and thought where can I buy one! Alas I don't have a pipe in my small beginners collection worthy of such grace! Can't say I'd be brave enough to take this fishing either! I haven't fly fished in years but have wonderful memories as a kid being taught by grandpa and then me trying to teach my dad. Dad didn't take to it like I did. Every detail is awesome, I recognized from the pic immediately that it was related to fly fishing and then went and read the posts. The wave venting, fish hook clasp...simply outstanding. Perhaps tonight I'll smoke one of my few briars instead of my usual MM Cob as a toast to your skill Cosmic. puffy

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
8BF60B51-D6F5-4901-A64A-CD326D587492.jpegMark sent me my new pipe with a Cosmic windcap! Cosmic did an amazing job and the scenery is so reminiscent of where I live in Montana. The only difference is the fly isn’t stuck in my ear on the windcap, lol. What a gorgeous piece of art from both artists!!! Now, I must choose a tobacco and smoke it!

DDCFBDA7-D646-4FB5-A379-CA771540BFF9.jpeg7A484A2A-858C-4AA2-9A5E-04DC0B0B1582.jpegFA5B1A66-817F-4A3E-8927-924D66D7FE3A.jpeg

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!