Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Yeah here’s a recent example. Washington state has its own prohibition of shipping tobacco direct to consumer.

That reads like a verbatim press release from the gubbmint, packed with falsehoods, misinformation and completely devoid of pertinent factual information, like what kind/form of tobacco was shipped.

But if the goal is to shut down those kids smoking Luxury Flake in a Stanwell 63 behind Walmart, well, that's become something of an epidemic, hasn't it?

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
That reads like a verbatim press release from the gubbmint, packed with falsehoods, misinformation and completely devoid of pertinent factual information, like what kind/form of tobacco was shipped.

But if the goal is to shut down those kids smoking Luxury Flake in a Stanwell 63 behind Walmart, well, that's become something of an epidemic, hasn't it?
The language is of no interest to me. Washington has a no tobacco through the mail law, the vendor admitted and agreed to the fine and then updated their sales policy. The rest of the fluff is trivial.

Reactions: SunriseBoy

SunriseBoy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2021
Toowoomba
The language is of no interest to me. Washington has a no tobacco through the mail law, the vendor admitted and agreed to the fine and then updated their sales policy. The rest of the fluff is trivial.

I live in Oz. And even I was 'very' aware of the legislation in WA apropos prohibitions on posting tobacco to that jurisdiction.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
The reason I listed them, the shipping information for a customer’s address lists several countries outside the EU. There is also information for making payments abroad... hmm 🤔

@SunriseBoy members around here have been recently placing orders though from Estervals. It seems they run some good deals from time to time, not sure if you saw that recently, and the big orders members were placing here.
they ship pipes and accessories globally.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I made an order with the crew at SmokingPipes...it was "shipped" the day I ordered.
And I really don't need some "wise guy" lecture, thank you!
At 4noggins it used to be 2-3 days turn-around. 5 working days is not acceptable IMO. Now add another two days to that for this weekend.
Anyway, go back to Grand Theft Auto.
no five days isn't acceptable not when others can turn over in one day. The only way to make it acceptable is if it is explained before hand. Some small companies will tell you what day your package will ship if ordered by a certain time. Not ideal but acceptable.

Reactions: SunriseBoy

SmokeBreak

Lurker
Dec 4, 2023
It sounds like 4Noggins shipping times can be hit or miss. At least you got your SmokingPipes order quick! Have you reached out to 4Noggins customer service about the delayed order? Hopefully it ships soon.

SunriseBoy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2021
Toowoomba
Yes, I emailed them Tues. last week, but as per usual, there was no reply.
Anyway, I just received an email an hour ago saying the order has been processed...LOL...now it remains to be seen when it is actually picked up?!