PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
The reason I listed them, the shipping information for a customer’s address lists several countries outside the EU. There is also information for making payments abroad... hmm 🤔

The issue is tobacco; they may well ship pipes etc but that's not the question at hand. See this thread from a year and a half ago: Pfeifen Huber Shipping? :: Pipe Tobacconists - B&M's and Internet Retailers - https://pipesmagazine.com/forums/threads/pfeifen-huber-shipping.91114/#post-36586595.

Here's the relevant part of their website:

Huber.png

I've been in the store several times and always been told the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: PipeIT

SunriseBoy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2021
Toowoomba
Not to mention the local hooligans who keep rearranging the furniture
Probably females. What is it about females that they have to rearrange the bloody furniture all the time. If you like a chair in a certain place, you can bet you last dollar, that you'll come home one afternoon, and sure enough, the furniture has been rearranged, AGAIN!

Reactions: Warlee
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I placed a small order on Sunday evening, Nov. 19, it was processed Monday Nov. 20 and I received it on Friday Nov. 24. I was surprised because I figured it would arrive after the Thanksgiving weekend. Especially since I'm all the way across the US from where they're located (Connecticut to Washington State).

The few orders I've placed with them over the years, I've never had a problem, and all orders arrived within a week. With other websites not shipping to Washington anymore, I'll be using 4Noggins a lot more in the future.

Reactions: PipeIT

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I placed a small order on Sunday evening, Nov. 19, it was processed Monday Nov. 20 and I received it on Friday Nov. 24. I was surprised because I figured it would arrive after the Thanksgiving weekend. Especially since I'm all the way across the US from where they're located (Connecticut to Washington State).

The few orders I've placed with them over the years, I've never had a problem, and all orders arrived within a week. With other websites not shipping to Washington anymore, I'll be using 4Noggins a lot more in the future.
Didn't they pass legislation banning shipments to Washington?

Reactions: fireground_piper
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Didn't they pass legislation banning shipments to Washington?
I don't recall any specific legislation in recent years, though there probably was one. I just don't recall. Obviously, Federal Law prohibits the sending of cigarettes and roll your own tobacco (for cigarettes) through the mail. Washington State considers Pipe Tobacco as a form of roll your own tobacco, so many vendors won't ship pipe tobacco to Washington because of this. On last check Pipes and Cigars, Smoking Pipes, Cigars International, won't ship to me. There are probably some others too, but I don't recall. So far 4Noggins is still shipping to me.

Most of the websites in the past would have some disclaimer that they're not responsible for the items being confiscated by USPS or having to pay additional taxes etc.

Reactions: Chasing Embers

spike

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 21, 2009
Edit: Comment removed/Al

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Probably females. What is it about females that they have to rearrange the bloody furniture all the time. If you like a chair in a certain place, you can bet you last dollar, that you'll come home one afternoon, and sure enough, the furniture has been rearranged, AGAIN!
LOL, you're going to come home and find it rearranged and their new love interest sitting in it! Karma, Karma, Karma. ;)

Reactions: SunriseBoy

SunriseBoy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 18, 2021
Toowoomba
LOL, you're going to come home and find it rearranged and their new love interest sitting in it! Karma, Karma, Karma. ;)
But I don't get the Karma, Karma, Karma bit.
Anyway, the psychopath I was 'manacled' to thankfully died from cancer well over 23 years ago. "Got out of jail, that day!"

• Wow
Reactions: FLDRD

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
I don't recall any specific legislation in recent years, though there probably was one. I just don't recall. Obviously, Federal Law prohibits the sending of cigarettes and roll your own tobacco (for cigarettes) through the mail. Washington State considers Pipe Tobacco as a form of roll your own tobacco, so many vendors won't ship pipe tobacco to Washington because of this. On last check Pipes and Cigars, Smoking Pipes, Cigars International, won't ship to me. There are probably some others too, but I don't recall. So far 4Noggins is still shipping to me.

Most of the websites in the past would have some disclaimer that they're not responsible for the items being confiscated by USPS or having to pay additional taxes etc.
They might not be shipping to your state much longer if people openly advertise it on public forums.