PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Eightywon, please speak now or forever hold your own cellar. You are next on the list. :puffy:

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
Yo! I'm here! I don't think I'm next in line though I do think I know who is. I'll shoot him a text and let him know. Sorry I haven't been as active here lately. Been busy with life. If my participation, or lack of, should put my eligibility in question, I understand. I do lurk around here on the daily though.
Cheers!
Edit: Number Nine... Yahoo!

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Nope, you are next in line sir. Already discussed with Dan, as long as you are able to accept I will ship to you.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
My apologies but that did not make it out yesterday. With the extra additions the box was bursting at the seems. Oddly, even before the additions arrived the box seemed to grow as I smoked samples. Having smoked from it for two weeks and having pulled samples for later, I am not sure how this is possible within the laws of physics. I believe we have created a monster gentlemen. Like some science experiment gone wrong... or perhaps gone right, this has grown into a second box. I will be shipping both out today. At times I felt I was perhaps sampling too much, or pulling too many bowls. Do not make this same mistake because after 2 weeks (and a few days :oops: ), I have not really made a dent at all. The next few people in line could likely reduce us back to one box if they sample and pull expeditiously. As for my own additions they are as follows:

Gawith and Hoggarth - Sweet Coconut Twist

Just For Him - Shortcut to Mushrooms

Sutliff - Saint George's Blend

Esoterica - Margate

Butera - Pelican

Hu Tobacco, Foundation by Musico - Makhuwa

J.F. Germain - Special Latakia Flake

House of Calabash - That First Pipe of the Day

House of Calabash - Cornwall

House of Calabash - For Meerschaums Only Select

I will post tracking info when the PO opens in a few hours.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
9510 8000 2103 5157 0002 70

9510 8000 2103 5157 0002 87
About to smoke a small I shaved off the Warrior Plug, Woods I pulled a few bowls of that 2020 and will report my findings.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
How do I get in on this thing?
Daimyo seems to have found the key to spontaneous tobaccogenesis. If not nipped in the bud, it will soon turn into the same sort of scenario that trapped poor Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout. Eightywon, your job is to reduce this back down to one box, before it's too late.
Good luck, report back often, if possible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu402D9tHuM

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
Nice additions daimyo! Looking forward to this! I'll see what I can do Dan!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Dang that is a load of tobacco!
As for me and an update. I think I owe you all that. I debated on whether or not to put it as a general thread, but most of the people outside of here don't pay too much attention to me anyway.
As you may know I got married in January. It has been a great and buys time. We found a house and closed on it in 29 days. That is like a record over here. I offered to use my VA loan but the new wife was like, "Keep your credit away from me!" ha ha.
So we now own a tri-level in Vancouver, but I have to work in Tacoma until the end of the year. It is about a 2 hour commute, but I am living sometimes in my current house in Tacoma until it sells off. Sadly, this leave me pretty much bump and running on EVERYTHING social. This site, friends, loved ones, and everything else is suffering from my commuting.
In other news, my marriage is going great. She is fantastic and good with my kidlet. We have been shopping estate sales and getting great antique furniture for the house. Scored a 1930's table/buffet/china cabinet from Chippendale for $1500. woot!
My son is great too. He finished up 4th grade at private school but with my pending retirement has to start going to public school in the 'Couve this fall. His mother would rather subsidize her 25 year old daughter in a $500k condo than put her 10 year old in private school, but I digress...
We are super busy but doing well. Hoping to get out the door to do some camping and fishing on weekends over the summer.
Hope you all are well!
=)

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Big changes and busy times ... glad it's all falling into place for you!
Super to hear that the marriage is going well and best of luck with the retirement.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Glad life is rolling along well wyf, hopefully the craziness settles in and you can enjoy it a bit more once your commute is done.

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
D'oh!

Woke up in excitement only to find that the boxes were sent certified and no one was available to sign.

Guess I'll have to wait one more day to pick them up at the PO

hiplainsdrifter

Jan 8, 2012
woodsroad, I PMed you a few weeks back- can I get back on the list? Or do I have to sacrifice some chickens or something?

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
So I was able to stop by the PO on the way to work. Box is in possession! Write up/pics to come.

hiplainsdrifter

Jan 8, 2012
I think he wants an antler chandelier, Hiplains...
Hmmm, I don't think that will fit in the box(es) right now from the sounds of it. I do have some delicious flakes that I would like to share though.