PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Looking good guys! :)
Dan ... I'm going to request to be removed from the Pass List, please.
I'll send you a PM to be sure ... thanks!

freakiefrog

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Glad to see someone dipping into the flakes I put in the box. I'm not a big burley fan, loose cuts taste harsh to me, but the aged Burley flake is very rich and complex. I've started cellaring it and actually just procured a tin from it's release year from Pipestud. A 2006 vintage. I plan to crack it with a special forum member later in the year.
It would seem that you and me have really similar taste in baccy. I've found that I have a lot of your blends I'm trying and really liking. I'm a flake guy myself, its a the prep and the way the tobacco feels in my hands.
Condor plug is a fun prep.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
it's been a while lads... I must say everything seems to be going swimmingly. Except for the departures of some key folks. someone PM me on that please. Me? well i have been a little overwhelmed at work and with family and health...stuff. I have lost 30+#'s and have got to a place where I think I can sit and relax and have a smoke. My health issues are not smoking related even in the slightest. Never have smoked cigs, just cigars and pipes. Mostly, I was just lazy when it came to my health...and it was killing me. Good to be back I stayed away as hearing about all these reviews (Marc) would have squashed my focus. Glad to see everyone is doing well.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Hey Lucky! Congrats on taking back your health ... 30 lbs is not easy! :clap:
I need to get my act together as well ... about 30 lbs worth. LOL
As for the Box Pass ... I told Dan that I would send my contributions to the next in line.
Would the next recipient please PM me their address ... thanks!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Updatetrans-vi.png
freakiefrog (in possession)

lordnoble

daimyo

rsuninv

eightywon

Shanelktown

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
How am I up already? Holy crap! I guess I better get my s#!t together, huh? It looks like there's more in there than the last time. How is that even possible? Anyway, I'm ready for it. I hope you all like Borkum Riff Whiskey and Middleton Cherry... LOL! I kid! I kid!
-Jason

*Edit* - Ahem... Eight pages...

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
How am I up already? Holy crap! I guess I better get my s#!t together, huh? It looks like there's more in there than the last time. How is that even possible? Anyway, I'm ready for it. I hope you all like Borkum Riff Whiskey and Middleton Cherry... LOL! I kid! I kid!
You like Royal Yacht right? There is more tobacco in this box than one person can try. It's going to take some doing to get it packed back up..LOL
I'm in the process of going through all the ones I pulled out to try. I did rehydrate the White Knight and Black House they were pretty crispy, but that's all in the past now they are perfect.
Here' what I'm going to be adding to the box I'll make some room for these.
PS Luxary twist

Epiphany

P&C IPSD 2015 Blend

2007 Cristmas Cheer
Local blends

Pirates Alley

Meriwether

Angry Cornishman

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Ooooo!! An IPSD Blend! Haven't tried ANY of those and the Christmas Cheer sounds like another sample I'll be trying. As for the local blends, does the shop have some online descriptions? The names are intriguing to say the least.
-Jason

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Those all sound like winners!
Have you tried their Middle Earth: Bag End? It sounds like something right up my alley, as does the Faulkner Flake and Baker Street. Looks like I'll be making an online purchase from there real soon! Thanks!
-Jason

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Have you tried their Middle Earth: Bag End? It sounds like something right up my alley, as does the Faulkner Flake and Baker Street. Looks like I'll be making an online purchase from there real soon! Thanks!
-Jason
Bag end is good I prefer the Old Toby. Baker street is one that I can't get enough of it's very much like MM965 but softer, if that makes and since. Faulkner flake is complex it took me some time to enjoy that one but I do enjoy it.
I've got all but the Bag End at the house. I'll throw some in there for you and anyone later down the road..

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Well it has been a fantastic tobacco tasting treat for the taste buds. But alas it must draw to a close. So with well used briar and a list of fantastic new blends that I'll be buying on a regular basis I must make the following post.
woodsroad good sir will you please PM me the address of the next person in the boxes pilgrimage..
Also since I know who is getting it next I'll post here is what I added to the box
main stream blends

PS Luxary twist

Epiphany

P&C IPSD 2015 Blend

2007 Cristmas Cheer

2014 Star of the East
Local blends

Pirates Alley

Meriwether

Baker Street (I was out of the Angry Cornishman)

Faulkner Flake

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Wow! I haven't been this excited to get a package in the mail since the last time the Box crossed my threshold!
-Jason

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Hail lordnoble, Art thou prepared to receive hence forth the holy vessel, which contains the most honored and reverent offerings of our order?
If so please respond with the time honored call of the clan "HELL YEA!"

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Well gents here she is all boxed up and ready to go

ADC314B3-CE1C-4BAB-8A7D-56B5D7C7F216_zpsqw3kxxat.jpg

Tracking number is 9405 5036 9930 0037 2417 96
Again thank you and I look forward to being recycled around for another spin.