PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
This Watch City release today looks right up my recipient's street - we'll see if I get any, if not I guess he'll get a little card that says, "I tried". Actually, other things have just fallen into place courtesy of USPS so we'll see how things go today and I'll likely ship end of next week - no bonus for shipping early, lol, and it will be there in plenty of time and although he lives where it's hot anyway, if he's sweating this delivery that just means he really wants it, or needs medication!

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Not sure if this is my secret Santa package or not but I just got a package with a used milk jug gallon filled to the brim with a milky liquid labeled ‘homemade spermaceti 1990-2023’ and another ziploc bag of what appears to be yard clipping labeled ‘admiral black’s grape.’

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Not sure if this is my secret Santa package or not but I just got a package with a used milk jug gallon filled to the brim with a milky liquid labeled ‘homemade spermaceti 1990-2023’ and another ziploc bag of what appears to be yard clipping labeled ‘admiral black’s grape.’

I was hoping you’d wait until Christmas for everything to ferment.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Yep. Your Santa pulled out and it was decided I’d be the kindest member to take his place - just imagine if it had been someone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.