PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
@mikethompson : Can you make sure I am not matched up with any dead people. Forget it. I am getting confused with this counties voting system! I assume my application to join was successful as I have a shit load of crap aged tobacco I need to shift before moving countries!
No I can not make sure.

Did North Korea ship the child labor force over as well in the same box or did you have them already?

No one leaves North Korea.

Got my match. Can I send the package today, or would that come across as overly-excited? 😜

As long as it's sent and my 'special' Elves, Manny and Lenny don't need to be sent over to 'remind' you to send it.

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
Ask your wife if it's too early to do Christmas shopping and post the response here. puffy
Believe it or not, I think my wife has all the Christmas shopping for the three kiddos done. She’s awesome like that. And we bought a new stove and microwave for our gifts to each other this year. So just a few stocking stuffers and we’re all set!

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Believe it or not, I think my wife has all the Christmas shopping for the three kiddos done. She’s awesome like that. And we bought a new stove and microwave for our gifts to each other this year. So just a few stocking stuffers and we’re all set!
That's what I figured! I was sorta curious if it might prompt a "Why are you even asking? Get to it!" from her. puffy

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Preferences.
Preferences?
Preferences...

I prefer
* a representative government.
* a gold backed currency.
* co-operation to control.
* individualism to group-ism.
* tobacco to coal.

I will gladly accept any SS gift in the spirit in which it is given, and I hope to be able to send more than I receive.
I reach for VAPers and VA's a little more than Scottish & English these days, and almost never aromatics.
The only thing I "missed" that I "wanted" was KrampusNacht as I put the wrong date in my reminder. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.