PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Somebody please send me some this year. I'll bet that 99% of us joking about it have never tried it, and I want to be in the 1% that has...

It will ghost the box it is sent in. I sent some to @Servant King and he sent it back. Not everyone digs it, but I enjoy it on occasion. I almost wish I had gotten more than one tub, but I smoke it infrequently enough that it could last long enough.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Some art history for you guys.... Just to class up this thread. To set the spirit for Christmas, sculptor Paul McCarty, not to be confused with the Beatle guy, was asked to create a Christmas based sculpture for a renown art fair. So, he broke a Christmas tree down into its most basic form for this seasonal work of art, entitled "Tree."
Fa la la la ahhhhhhh!!!
View attachment 256505
There's a town of suckers born every minutes.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Somebody please send me some this year. I'll bet that 99% of us joking about it have never tried it, and I want to be in the 1% that has...
You have to work your way up to it. First smoke Elwood Flake, then Holly's Non Plus Ultra.

Here's a review of Holly's from 2006, well before the quality of everything began sliding downhill:

"The memory of this tobacco haunts me to this day. I have severed all ties with the person who insisted I try it, and destroyed the pipe it was smoked in.
Things I would rather smoke than this blend: -C4 -Donald Trump's hairpiece -The powdered brains of my own children
The only worse-tasting tobacco I've ever encountered was when a friend of mine took some chopped up pieces of a tree, put them in a bag, and gave them to me as a joke."

After this, you should be ready for Captain Black Grape.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
I sent some to @Servant King and he sent it back.
Well, I'm in the latter half of my thirties, and my eyes are starting to go a bit...I read "Grope" instead of grape, and knowing what pirates are known for doing out there on the high seas (you know, to take a break from all the looting and pillaging), I was understandably a little hesitant. Maybe next time I'll have some reading glasses handy, and as long as I don't drop the soap, I should be fine! puffy

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Some art history for you guys.... Just to class up this thread. To set the spirit for Christmas, sculptor Paul McCarty, not to be confused with the Beatle guy, was asked to create a Christmas based sculpture for a renown art fair. So, he broke a Christmas tree down into its most basic form for this seasonal work of art, entitled "Tree."
Fa la la la ahhhhhhh!!!
View attachment 256505
All of the sudden I’m inspired with ideas of things to put in my wife’s stocking! Thanks cosmic!

Status
Not open for further replies.