PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
83546z.jpg

Just a quick point of housekeeping, as I've recieved a few emails on this already. This year the matches will be done differently, meaning who you send to will not be sending to you. This should make it a little more 'secret' this year, and even better, more difficult for me come matching time.

The elves and I have created a very complex and elaborate system to generate matches based on a very scientific system. I wont bore you with the details, but it will involve a very nice century old Meer, McClelland Christmas Cheer, and 15 year old Scotch.

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
Just a quick point of housekeeping, as I've recieved a few emails on this already. This year the matches will be done differently, meaning who you send to will not be sending to you. This should make it a little more 'secret' this year, and even better, more difficult for me come matching time.

The elves and I have created a very complex and elaborate system to generate matches based on a very scientific system. I wont bore you with the details, but it will involve a very nice century old Meer, McClelland Christmas Cheer, and 15 year old Scotch a frozen corn cob, a pouch of codger burley, and an expired Pepsi

Some art history for you guys.... Just to class up this thread. To set the spirit for Christmas, sculptor Paul McCarty, not to be confused with the Beatle guy, was asked to create a Christmas based sculpture for a renown art fair. So, he broke a Christmas tree down into its most basic form for this seasonal work of art, entitled "Tree."
Fa la la la ahhhhhhh!!!
1698411645987.png

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
Some art history for you guys.... Just to class up this thread. To set the spirit for Christmas, sculptor Paul McCarty, not to be confused with the Beatle guy, was asked to create a Christmas based sculpture for a renown art fair. So, he broke a Christmas tree down into its most basic form for this seasonal work of art, entitled "Tree."
Fa la la la ahhhhhhh!!!
View attachment 256505
Must need to plug it in to make the lights come on

Status
Not open for further replies.