PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Is anyone else have all kinds of problems with figuring out how this thing works? Is it like a wash rag chain letter, or more like an annuity? Is this only for expired canned goods, or can I send other stuff like small rocks, and gravy?

Bola Tinubu's bastard son became 33rd degree GradDragon of Amway, invaded Tupperware and offered them protection for fealty, and the merger started trading expired cans of small rocks and gravy for meth with Mike's godfather, and when Mike became privy he saw in it an opportunity for the PMF. And here we are.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Bola Tinubu's bastard son became 33rd degree GradDragon of Amway, invaded Tupperware and offered them protection for fealty, and the merger started trading expired cans of small rocks and gravy for meth with Mike's godfather, and when Mike became privy he saw in it an opportunity for the PMF. And here we are.
I'll send gravy then.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Sobrbiker and SBC

mikethompson

Comissar of Christmas
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sounds like an AI-generated fever dream to me.

Jul 17, 2017
NV
pencilandpipe.home.blog
Is anyone else have all kinds of problems with figuring out how this thing works? Is it like a wash rag chain letter, or more like an annuity? Is this only for expired canned goods, or can I send other stuff like small rocks, and gravy?

It's more like a timeshare in Gatlinburg where you get one Monday from 1-3pm every other month.

mikethompson

Comissar of Christmas
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
View attachment 343929

Well aren't you all an enthusiastic bunch...

I thought I would have a bit more time before posting this, but seeing as how we are at 33 (!) participants already....

As a special thank-you for you early adopters, there will be a small gift from Santa heading out to the first 30 (in the mainland US and Canada) participants.

Som Besths to each and every one of you

Should be in the mail later today 👍

I was hoping to unload some old blankets that we used to cover covid victims with in the first few months of the outbreak. But, small rocks sound easier to mail. puffy