PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
That’s a beautiful cob! I sold off my first-run MM reverse calabash. I am grudgingly OK with that decision, but I wish I had snagged one of the Cadel type.
Thanks, it’s the first cob I’ve ever smoked.They tend to sell out often but return soon. It’s a great smoker & burns Kramer’s & Bob’s nicely. I’m going to burn everything possible in it and let it do its own thing. Grab one when you can & give it a try.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, snapper and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Cubs game with the shy orange fella by my side. Long Tail was here for a long time, and the second she left to go to her mother, the li'l fella took her place.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
1Q in a Kaywoodie shape 40. I've smoked nothing but 1Q in this pipe for 5 years. I'm thinking about smoking some Pegasus or HH Burley Flake through it in the near future to see if the very obvious ghost of one of my favorite blends (1Q) will impart some goodness on another of my favorites.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
I've got 2 acres. I'm using a 22 horse 48" Bolens. I'm upgrading to a 26 horse 54" Toro zero turn.
I went with a Scag 61 inch 27 Horse Kawasaki and it’s changed the game for me. I also use a Cub Cadet 48 in a few spots that have a serious incline. You’ll notice a difference!
I see Toro’s,Hustler,Ferris and occasionally a Gravely or Exmark up here.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I went with a Scag 61 inch 27 Horse Kawasaki and it’s changed the game for me. I also use a Cub Cadet 48 in a few spots that have a serious incline. You’ll notice a difference!
I see Toro’s,Hustler,Ferris and occasionally a Gravely or Exmark up here.
The Toro I'm getting has a Kawasaki and I was also thinking of using the 48" to get the ditch because of the incline.

Status
Not open for further replies.