PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
@Speak Easy I love that pipe! I have the same one from Appleyard's in Buxton. Going to get another Clay and some loose Gawith Hoggarth to smoke in it! I can almost taste the Titanic Brewery beers & clay pipe of Gawith Hoggarth just thinking about it!
Wish I could go have a pint and a smoke with you! Sounds like a lot of fun!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo while this bowl lasts. Then, if there's no rain, I'll go walking. If there's rain, I'll watch the rest of the Dog before the Yankees-Twins game starts.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

johnnyflake

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 29, 2023
Henderson, Nevada
Yesterday, I smoked two bowls of Boswell Best from 2009 out of a cob. Opened it for the 1st time since it was sealed in 2009. It was still sealed tightly. I sense a bit more richness from the Virginia and simply a bit more richness overall. It's nice but not the same. The vanilla topping that I always enjoyed is now just a whisper of itself and hard to detect.

Attachments

• MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 3

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Wish I could go have a pint and a smoke with you! Sounds like a lot of fun!
@Speak Easy It would be great! A shame we're so far apart - I get a bit sad & lonely and never got over my rejection by Swords of Mercia. Looking for 1 to 1 sword training and would be prepared to pay. I can get to watch living history re-enactment but taking part is much more difficult:-(

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
@Speak Easy It would be great! A shame we're so far apart - I get a bit sad & lonely and never got over my rejection by Swords of Mercia. Looking for 1 to 1 sword training and would be prepared to pay. I can get to watch living history re-enactment but taking part is much more difficult:-(
Keep looking! I guarantee there’s someone willing to train. Until you find that person, I bet there’s a YouTube video or an online source. Not the same but would be a start.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Keep looking! I guarantee there’s someone willing to train. Until you find that person, I bet there’s a YouTube video or an online source. Not the same but would be a start.
@Speak Easy Yes I've been watching YouTube videos and giving the sword moves a try out on Merrylegs (my sword training knight). I often feel bored, sad & lonely and I don't like this:-(

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
@Speak Easy Yes I've been watching YouTube videos and giving the sword moves a try out on Merrylegs (my sword training knight). I often feel bored, sad & lonely and I don't like this:-(
I can get that way too. Always keep putting one foot in front of the other, tomorrow is another chance for great things, even the small things like enjoying your clay pipes and fantastic tobacco. You’re always welcome to reach out and talk to me!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I can get that way too. Always keep putting one foot in front of the other, tomorrow is another chance for great things, even the small things like enjoying your clay pipes and fantastic tobacco. You’re always welcome to reach out and talk to me!
@Speak Easy I'd like to get into living history re-enactment; a shame we're so far apart is it would be fun to smoke our identical clays together:) (And not get lonely).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
No rain, so I did a set of walking reps, and have about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Watched all of Mad Dog Russo's show, and am watching the Yankees-Twins game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

The two orange tabbies who were adopted are enjoying their new home. They play with each other as always and snooze when they are done. I am so glad they have a good home.
OTSSleep1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.