PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
this doesn’t look like feral behavior to me, she actually trusts you! ❤️ that belly up thing is a huge sign of trust.
Daisy think she owns us now. :) She was looking for a real home, and not the one her former "owners" gave her. It's a very sore subject with me regarding their treatment of Daisy and Tomato so we've tried to give them some happiness in their lives.

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
S
Good night. Smoking the first third of glp, Spark Plug, in a MM General. Early tomorrow morning, flight to Galicia, northwest Spain. A couple of weeks to take care of my father-in-law, who is having heart surgery in a few days. I will not take any pipes with me, I will only smoke cigars, and I will take advantage of the tobacconists in that area.
Safe travels and best wishes for a speedy recovery for your father-in-law!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost half way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Heard a couple of bangs on the back door. It was a wet Tomato the Brave. I let him in, dried him off with a towel, and he enjoyed a big meal which he's now sleeping off. Sam the Scamp was outside, too, and he's by my side on this rainy afternoon.
Barling_249.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.