PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfan

Lifer
Jan 9, 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
Solani Silver Flake in a Castello “Castello” Hawkbill nose warmer.

IMG0031.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Earlier, I smoked a bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Then, I did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Molina_Apple.jpg

And I'm just finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Sandblast

Might Stick Around
Finished the first page of this story, and will touch it up when the ink dries. I'm near the last quarter of this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Hello Jim,
I admire many of your Petersons that resemble (forerunners?) the 309, which I believe is shown in one of my favorite "pipe pics" .... (below) .... unless that's actually a Wellington.

QUES: As I've read many of your contributions to this "Smoking Jan 2024?", I'm wondering if you ever do any of your own home blending or recipes? Your detailed comments on Tobacco Reviews lead me to believe that you certainly have good capability.

1706298766112.png

Status
Not open for further replies.