Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Steamworks in the '34 Barling S-M.

image.jpg

Had infusion therapy yesterday. They make me take a Benadryl beforehand - which has a tendency of annihilating my will to stay awake.
Before finally conking out in bed around 630pm, I managed to (apparently) order an Ashton online. 😂

Saw the invoice this morning and thought it was a mistake.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Steamworks in the '34 Barling S-M.

View attachment 282526

Had infusion therapy yesterday. They make me take a Benadryl beforehand - which has a tendency of annihilating my will to stay awake.
Before finally conking out in bed around 630pm, I managed to (apparently) order an Ashton online. 😂

Saw the invoice this morning and thought it was a mistake.
I can now take 4 Benadryl and still lay awake with insomnia. 😂 it used to make me tired. Tolerance builds crazy fast.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Just smoked the Laurel Heights from our Pipe Club meeting, your sample, yesterday .... wonderful.
QUES: Would you like to do another trade next month? Like before, a half tin of your Union Square & I'll supply another half tin of Esoterica, this time Dunbar?
And a pic you might enjoy:
View attachment 282490
Glad you enjoyed the Laurel Heights!

Trades always welcome, I'll see what I've got to bring.

Thanks for the picture. I think there are a few other Dachshund owners on here as well.

Nice to have you here.

RPK

Might Stick Around
Dec 30, 2023
Clarksburg, NJ
Frickin’ range is closed for a cowboy shoot (and I didn’t bring my Single Action Army). Good thing the desert’s big!
Irish Flake in the NoName Dane and coffee.
TGIF!
View attachment 282528
My Single Action Army is a 1st generation and was built in 1890. Bought black powder cartridges for it but haven't fired it. They do cowboy shoots at my range. Fun stuff and the history aspect is fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.