PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed some low calorie snacking, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 lumberman with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Trever_Talbot_LigneBretagne3:4_Lumberman.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am close to finishing this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Took care of some feral drama.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Harry the Hairy has been wanting to come inside for weeks now, and some minutes ago, he snuck in even though I tried to stop him. He stopped, stretched out, and went to the kitchen, saw Sleepy Suzy, and quickly turned and ran out the door. Poor fella. I felt bad for him, and I know he likes me and m'lady, but we just can't handle his drama, too. I gave him some extra food and attention.
HarryAsksFood.jpg

Daisy the Feral Princess did what she does best: snooze day and night. Tomato the Brave stayed inside much of the day, and got plenty of attention like the sponge that he is. Sam the Scamp was in a few times to eat and snooze as he's doing now. Didn't see Abner the Eager today.
DaisyCloseNap.jpg
SamSleep1.jpg

Tomato_GB_HappyClose1.jpg

Attachments

• 1710059356160.jpeg
    1710059356160.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I love the new Redcoats & Revolutionaries uniforms:
If it was mine it would end end getting pipe ash down it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.