PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamzultovah

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking the last of this pouch of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time, but I needed a bigger bowl to finish off the pouch.
View attachment 271864

Sleepy Suzy napping on m'lady's IPad.
View attachment 271861
What a cutie.
IMG_0506.jpeg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
My First Commission, Miscoi Pipes.
I asked Dimitry Miscoi to make a Canadian Dunhill Group 4 Size Specifications. The finished result is 37 Grams with Whale Bone and a Midnight Cumberland Stem.
Phenomenal guy to work with thanks to @KORNEY for his recommendation.
View attachment 271744View attachment 271745View attachment 271746View attachment 271747View attachment 271748View attachment 271749View attachment 271750View attachment 271751
That’s class, pure class 🙏

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a 1986 full bend pebble relief Aldo Velani Titan 33 briar Hungarian/Calabash with a black acrylic tapered stem that has a briar accent. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Haven't smoked this pipe in quite a while.
View attachment 271794
I think it’s the first time I’ve seen it, unique, real beauty Jim.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I ordered a small quantity of GH Dark Flake the other day thinking it was the flake version of their Dark Shag but it’s not, apparently the shag is very similar to Stonehaven and RDF which I’ve been longing to get my hands on. GH needs a bit more imagination when it comes to naming their blends imo. Anyway the note when I opened the bag almost put me off smoking it, it smelled like Turkish Delight, rose water although nowhere near as heavy as Grassmere. Fortunately the nose on it didn’t translate to the smoke and although I won’t be getting more I will finish what I have. I smoked it this unmarked pipe that was owned by a chap that worked for GBD in the first half of the last century. It’s a lovely little thing but does have a couple of unfilled holes in it. The long cutty behind it is also one of his pipes and has a slight inclusion on the shank which you need to look very hard to find but would have kept it from being retailed. I’ve never seen either shape as GBD before so they might have been experimental. I’m going to pack the cutty with 3/4 Golden Extra and 1/4 Vanilla Roll Cake. Have a wonderful day folks. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.