Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2014 Orlik Golden Sliced in an egg shaped quarter bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto egg with a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for a smaller bowl. Gold Star Yemen Red Mocha Harrazaa+, neat, is my drink. Watching one of my favorite movies, Going My Way starring Der Bingle. I always wondered what Bing Crosby thought of that nick name.
Caminetto_egg_1985.jpg

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2014 Orlik Golden Sliced in an egg shaped quarter bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto egg with a black acrylic stem. Have enough left for a smaller bowl. Gold Star Yemen Red Mocha Harrazaa+, neat, is my drink. Watching one of my favorite movies, Going My Way starring Der Bingle. I always wondered what Bing Crosby thought of that nick name.
View attachment 271852
If it weren't for the mustache logo, I never would have guessed that to be a Caminetto.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am smoking the last of this pouch of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time, but I needed a bigger bowl to finish off the pouch.
Micoli.jpg

Sleepy Suzy napping on m'lady's IPad.
Suzy_Sleeps_IPad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.