PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Had a fun chat with a great friend who gifted me the pipe. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Peterson_St. Patrick's_Canadian264.jpg

I forgot to mention what I had for my birthday dinner: four half pound cheeseburgers and fries with the last half of the chocolate meringue pie for dessert.

depriest1022

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 6, 2021
Arkansas
www.researchgate.net
Half way through this bowl of Watch City English Ernie-ental in a straight dark brown and tan rusticated Peterson 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day 264 Canadian with an Irish flag colored ferrule and tapered black acrylic stem. Had a fun chat with a great friend who gifted me the pipe. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 265843
You have great friends.

depriest1022

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 6, 2021
Arkansas
www.researchgate.net
LJ Peretti Blend 333 in a Peterson Emerald 05. Still trying to figure out the P-Lip!! I've tried some Virginias and for me thats a big no-no, too much mouth burn! Burley seems to be the best option for the roof of my mouth. I love the design of this pipe or I may have given up on the P-Lip by now. View attachment 265844
I love the Virginias. Don’t give up on them.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Lunch was six eggs and ham, a peach preserve sandwich, unsalted peanuts and pecans, and a big golden delicious apple. In honor of Mar Twain's birthday, I am smoking Ken Byron Ventures Jim’s Special Flake 2023 in a 1984 black rusticated full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. It's my birthday, too.
View attachment 265704
Happy birthday sir!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the quarter mark of this bowl of year 2010 Amphora Original (Brown) in a full bend barley sandblast Peterson Anniversary 1898-2023 No. 172/330 302 brandy military mount with a silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_Anniversary125_302.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.