PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
I see you removed the bowl coating.
Always do! The coating in this came out with maybe 8 scrunched up damp bits of paper towel and warm water, 4-5 damp cleaners to poke about the very bottom and into the bowl from the shank. Easy. Good news was the inside of the bowl looked great in all departments, but I like wood, not coating, if possible.
Same here. I've never been a fan of bowl coatings.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with cherries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of Watch City Mistletoe Jam (Christmas 2022) in a 1979 smooth natural signed Rossi 1886 OomPaul 124 with a dark amber colored acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat is my drink.
Rossi_Natural_Hungarian.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am smoking Wilke No. 72 in a pre-1974 dark brown straight Larus & Brother Co. Signature billiard with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem with the initials LCR on the top of the stem. This blend was smoked by Walter Cronkite. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Larus and Brother pot.jpg

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
First smoke in a new Tsuge. I'm averaging about a bowl a week right now. My sense of taste has mostly recovered, thank goodness! Pegasus never tasted so good! Seriously. Beautiful mild day for this time in February. Walked the dogs for a good hour and a half in the woods. We've all been a little cooped up.

IMG_3203.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, and am a third of the way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Spent some time outside making sure the ferals ate in peace, so I needed another smoke. I have about a third of a bowl left of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Then, it's bed time.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.