Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jun 9, 2018
England
The UK is actually running out of burial plots.
From the newspaper article:

"Cemetery experts want to see an urgent commitment from the government that legislative change will make it easier to reuse graves by interring earlier burials deeper."

You could end up spending eternity under some arsehole, both literally and figuratively 😒.

Jan 30, 2020
New Jersey
The UK is actually running out of burial plots.
From the newspaper article:

"Cemetery experts want to see an urgent commitment from the government that legislative change will make it easier to reuse graves by interring earlier burials deeper."

You could end up spending eternity under some arsehole, both literally and figuratively 😒.

Eventually that’s going to happen everywhere. You can’t give all of historical society a marked place in the ground forever.

greysmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
I don't need one. When my Dad died in '09 he was cremated with his remains placed in an urn. When Mom died three years later, I had a companion urn made where I put the remains of both. That freed up Dad's previous urn which I now use on my bedside nightstand as a repository for wallet, car keys, passport, nail clippers, eyeglass cleaning kit, flashlight, pillbox, and writing instruments. It's useful and it's a reminder. I like having it around. Dad has a grave marker but no epitaph.

IMG_3590.jpg

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
I'll be dead. I don't really care what happens to my corporeal remains or my stuff. I also have no interest in the livings opinion of me after I'm gone. Epitaphs & headstones are for the living not the dead. I have no offspring so nobody else will care when I'm gone aside from my wife who I will surely precede in death. Cremate me and spread my ashes at the land fill. I'm more concerned with enjoying life while I'm alive. I do like the Red Headed Strangers approach to death though, perhaps my living friends will mix me up with some CH and smoke a bowl.

The killer had the right idea as well.

I'll be dead. I don't really care what happens to my corporeal remains or my stuff. I also have no interest in the livings opinion of me after I'm gone. Epitaphs & headstones are for the living not the dead. I have no offspring so nobody else will care when I'm gone aside from my wife who I will surely precede in death. Cremate me and spread my ashes at the land fill. I'm more concerned with enjoying life while I'm alive. I do like the Red Headed Strangers approach to death though, perhaps my living friends will mix me up with some CH and smoke a bowl.

The killer had the right idea as well.

Can you believe that hippy is about to celebrate his 90th bday?
1674747939615.png

Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Can you believe that hippy is about to celebrate his 90th bday?
View attachment 197467
Well it is true that Willie and Keith Richards cannot be killed by conventional weapons. Willie got so tired of his death being "reported" on the internet once or twice week that he actually wrote song to dispel the constant rumors. And today like all other days before, Willie woke up still not dead.

• Love
Reactions: huckleberry
Well it is true that Willie and Keith Richards cannot be killed by conventional weapons. Willie got so tired of his death being "reported" on the internet once or twice week that he actually wrote song to dispel the constant rumors. And today like all other days before, Willie woke up still not dead.
Last show I saw of his, he had to keep stopping to catch his breath. It was more sad than anything. Before that we saw him in a very small venue, less than 100 people, where he more or less just sat on a stool and told stories and played a little in between. It was cool. But, no way, would I pay ticket prices these days to see him in a huge venue. It's just so sad. It's better sometimes if your heroes just ride off into the sunset... maybe

• Sad
Reactions: RustiePyles CPG
Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Last show I saw of his, he had to keep stopping to catch his breath. It was more sad than anything. Before that we saw him in a very small venue, less than 100 people, where he more or less just sat on a stool and told stories and played a little in between. It was cool. But, no way, would I pay ticket prices these days to see him in a huge venue. It's just so sad. It's better sometimes if your heroes just ride off into the sunset... maybe
I think he wanted to ride off into the sunset, he's still touring to pay his substantial debt to the Government. I agree though, it is sad. I wouldn't going to his B-day bash though, some great acts in the lineup!