PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a straight black sandblasted 1957 Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver banded military mount and a black ebonite tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_249.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of Wilke Lizzie Blood Virginia in a straight black with burgundy undertone sandblasted early 1960s Lane era Charatan 420 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching an episode of Nova on PBS.
Charatan_billiard_420.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
The wind blew me inside halfway through the stoved luxury twist flake. Had dinner got back out to finish the bowl. Now the wind is screeching and not sure I’ll get to the Sillem’s. I did get an inspiration for a new mix however! Blending half Sillem’s blue with an English, yielding an English Aro-isticrat blend. If it works I will call it “Silver cloud“ :col:

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
I will be sad when this is gone. Gonna light up and see if l can live trap a squirrel. Ive been living in town since 1996 and still hate it. Cant even pop a squirrel. View attachment 192401
Squirrels! I haven’t tried it myself but I have it on good authority from an NPR story many years ago that squirrel brains are excellent scrambled with eggs for breakfast. Or were they blended as a smoothie?. :)

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of Wilke Coronado Oriental in a straight black sandblasted undated, unbranded Made in France short shank billiard with a long black vulcanite tapered stem. I had to set aside another story I was working on because this one is due at Archie sooner. Listening to Information Please from my own collection.
Unbranded_French_billiard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.