PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Nice pipe Jim! It looks like a shape that @hoosierpipeguy would smoke.

EDIT: Also I just realized that's one of Hoosier's favorite tobaccos if I'm not mistaken.
It is one of my favs and I love that Ryan Alden pipe @JimInks is the proud owner of. Seeing that pipe almost made me have a PAD moment, beautiful and creative carve by one of the best, Ryan Alden. Of course, I can only say Sir John's is pleasant, sweet with mild spicy taste while Jim can break it down into a mind boggling array of flavors. LOL

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
C and D Carolina Red Flake with Perique. I think it's from 2020. Smoking it out of a Savinelli Moka straight apple. It's been a rough couple of minutes. I got all the way outside to smoke and realized I forgot the pipe inside and then lit it and realized I left my tamper inside. Looks like I'm tamping with a finger.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Enjoying coffee, neat, from a freshly opened bag of Gold Star Nightwish. Cleaning a few pipes now.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
C and D Carolina Red Flake with Perique. I think it's from 2020. Smoking it out of a Savinelli Moka straight apple. It's been a rough couple of minutes. I got all the way outside to smoke and realized I forgot the pipe inside and then lit it and realized I left my tamper inside. Looks like I'm tamping with a finger.
That is the on way I tamp.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2022 Stonehaven in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. I'm going to compare this to the older versions that I have smoked. I can tell immediately that this is a little different. Lighter colored tobacco and I think the base is different as a result. I'll smoke more before I add an update to my review.
WhitePipe_Apple80s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.