PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
My Brulor pipes finally showed up from Germany (Cigarworld) today. These Brulor are "found old stock" from 1940s that Bruno Nuttens bought up and brought to market. Been waiting for these to pick one for trying with Semois. Chose the "Brulor Standard Pot" which is a dainty little thing. First bowl with the pipe, first time with Semois. Wish me luck! puffy
IMG_2870.jpg
Wow, wind is picking up and Gusting around me. yikes.

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
My Brulor pipes finally showed up from Germany (Cigarworld) today. These Brulor are "found old stock" from 1940s that Bruno Nuttens bought up and brought to market. Been waiting for these to pick one for trying with Semois. Chose the "Brulor Standard Pot" which is a dainty little thing. First bowl with the pipe, first time with Semois. Wish me luck! puffy
View attachment 192470
Wow, wind is picking up and Gusting around me. yikes.
Careful there. Don't blow out to sea! Orcas Island is a beautiful place. Have ridden my bike all over that island, back in the 80s. Lovely place!

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik.Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik.

I finally got the bug. My Englishes sit dormant; my Penzance, neglected.

I await delivery of diverse and various VAs and VaPers to diversify.

Until then: Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik. Orlik.

I regularly ask myself in internal dialogue, "have I devoted too many pipes to Englishes?" as I presently convert one over to VAs. (I am not pipe heavy, so to speak.)
Sounds to me like you need more pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.