PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyon0oq

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 31, 2012
New Providence, NJ
Much better when they take the lead in the 3rd, rather than giving up the game-winning shorthanded goal like they did Saturday. Their head coach must need some high strength blood pressure medication, I tell ya... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, but that loss on Saturday was understandable, after all, the Flyers are one of the top teams in the NHL this year, right? Right? Right? (looks up, checks sky for lightening sent from an angry god).

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Work's done for the day, fed the ferals, and my last smoke of the night is Prince Albert in a straight smooth walnut 1927 KBB Kaywoodie Drinkless 86 dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This model was only made in 1927. Reading while this bowl lasts.
Kaywoodie_Dublin 86_1927.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
The single flake of HH Pure virginia was oh so nice, and only filled have the lovat. Perfect portion for a 35 minute contemplation and I could feel a gentle nic kiss. Now fortified with a hearty prime-rib sandwich, onto the little clay filled with Gaslight. The last of my decaf and a pint of water, with an Athletic Brewing (non-alc) Hazy IPA standing by in case of need.
View attachment 192106
@Scottmi Nice pipe; looks like a Markus Fohr ship pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.