Not open for further replies.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Friend who owed me a favor + SP Holiday sales =

tad.jpg

My cellar only occupied two cubbyholes in our generic Ikea bookshelf, until today; moving DVDs to a new place to make room for the expansion. The smell of the interior of this package upon opening it was positively heavenly. Thanks to my friend, and thank you SP! Top notch as always. Love me some free shipping!

Last edited:

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Friend who owed me a favor + SP Holiday sales =

View attachment 188345

My cellar only occupied two cubbyholes in our generic Ikea bookshelf, until today; moving DVDs to a new place to make room for the expansion. The smell of the interior of this package upon opening it was positively heavenly. Thanks to my friend, and thank you SP! Top notch as always. Love me some free shipping!

First time with Pegasus, Mr S.K ?

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Ahh yeah! Really digging the 1792. Might have to get me some more.
Everyone here knows when they find a tobacco that just hits them in the hum dinger. 1792 was a favorite from the first pipe I had. I knew I had to stock up since every pipe is like Christmas to me. Between that and Visions of Styrofoam, all of my other blends are sucker-in-the-dirt jealous.

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
The last order for this year just arrived along with the mylar bars I need to pack it all away. 6 lbs total and some pipe cleaners.View attachment 188353
And I thought buying 2lbs of 1792 was bold. This amount of tobacco is awe-inspiring. I have no idea how long it would take me to smoke 6lbs of tobacco. With everything in my cellar, I guess I will find out at some point. But, I kowtow to you, sir.

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
And I thought buying 2lbs of 1792 was bold. This amount of tobacco is awe-inspiring. I have no idea how long it would take me to smoke 6lbs of tobacco. With everything in my cellar, I guess I will find out at some point. But, I kowtow to you, sir.
Just bulking up the cellar a bit. After seeing everyone smoking 1792 I'm going to pick up a tin of that to give it a try next order if its available. I forget what member it was, but he ordered 50 lbs one time. Now that's an order.

Status
Not open for further replies.