PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
I was at the KC Show and had a great time!
Ive been seriously thinking about starting a club in my area of wisconsin. There's more here than I thought. Might be fun. Even just a porch thing! Haha
Where do you live? I’m in LaCrosse. We had a club but it disbanded years ago. I work very part time a pipe shop and would love it if we get another club going again.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I was at the KC Show and had a great time!

Where do you live? I’m in LaCrosse. We had a club but it disbanded years ago. I work very part time a pipe shop and would love it if we get another club going again.
I'm in Burlington. What pipe shop do u work at??

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Alter ego????

This is 2022

I self-identify as the world's richest man. Nothing imaginary about it.

Just the other day I went into a bank, told them who I was, and when they disputed my identity by refusing to write me a cashier's check for ten million dollars, I went straight to a lawyer and sued them.

It's the way the world works, now.
Good luck finding a lawyer who still identifies as a lawyer.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Good luck finding a lawyer who still identifies as a lawyer.

Not a problem.

I'll just explain how not representing me will negatively affect the juxtaposition of the enigmatic feelings that manifest my personal journey-space of enlightenment as it's intertwined with my artistic sensibilities in the most Karen-y, repetitious, declarative, screechy, and annoying voice I can manage while holding my cellphone in his face, and I'm sure he'll take my case out of fear that I'll sue HIM.

As I said, it's 2022. Things are diffent now.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I tried to search on the internet, some pipe club, near my city, or even in my province, and I found this, Infant School The Pipe 😬. I think there are only important smoking clubs in Barcelona and Madrid, they are 6 hours drive to Almeria - Madrid. It is more profitable for me to buy a Dunhill pipe. data=9o1IdABl5TspnzgsqZomlFAFUniX3olH884g9gicMf5F_eEDqeL3W3tjl03aBHYX9hFsNQO_-MuFB_byv61C9TEok...png

Reactions: kcghost

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
I tried to search on the internet, some pipe club, near my city, or even in my province, and I found this, Infant School The Pipe 😬. I think there are only important smoking clubs in Barcelona and Madrid, they are 6 hours drive to Almeria - Madrid. It is more profitable for me to buy a Dunhill pipe. View attachment 171633
Time to start your own! Pick a good time for you and pipe friendly place, tell your local pipe shop you meet there monthly, and post it elsewhere. Maybe file for a government grant also!

• Haha
Reactions: JOHN72

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Not a problem.

I'll just explain how not representing me will negatively affect the juxtaposition of the enigmatic feelings that manifest my personal journey-space of enlightenment as it's intertwined with my artistic sensibilities in the most Karen-y, repetitious, declarative, screechy, and annoying voice I can manage while holding my cellphone in his face, and I'm sure he'll take my case out of fear that I'll sue HIM.

Sort of like if someone cuts in line at Walmart (already a mistake just being there) you might be better off just letting it go.

"Is this a prank?"

Reactions: romaso

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Not a problem.

Those aren't real words.

• Haha
Reactions: romaso

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Sort of like if someone cuts in line at Walmart (already a mistake just being there) you might be better off just letting it go.

"Is this a prank?"

Exactly.

Suffering micro-aggressions without a safe space nearby is a serious business.

I'd say the line cutter owes that poor lady ten million dollars at least. Maybe twenty. And Wal-Mart? For designing their store in a way that allows such things to happen in the first place? One hundred million.

Reactions: brian64