Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 11, 2020
Reactions: kcghost

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Looks like fun and a really nice shop! ❤️

Hey for all you hobbits and hermits, take it from a guy that’s lived half his life on Gilligan’s Island, a little social interaction isn’t so bad, and even among those of the same likes; pipes... ;)

Don’t hide away and miss out on life, I get it, all the reasons why we don’t hang out, but just REMEMBER, there are great people in this world!

I wish we had a nice/serious pipe shop out here, because I’ve been on this rock far to long, LOL 😆

Social isolation and so called paradise isn’t all it’s cracked up to be! LOL 😆

You lucky bastards! rotf

Damm I’m starting to feel like Papillon out here! LOL 😆

I better start rowing if I want to escape this island.

F8CE1DB2-76B3-486D-8E3B-81D716CB2A08.gif

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013

Hey for all you hobbits and hermits, take it from a guy that’s lived half his life on Gilligan’s Island, a little social interaction isn’t so bad, and even among those of the same likes; pipes... ;)

Don’t hide away and miss out on life, I get it, all the reasons why we don’t hang out, but just REMEMBER, there are great people in this world!

I wish we had a nice/serious pipe shop out here, because I’ve been on this rock far to long, LOL 😆

You lucky bastards! rotf

I agree.

When I had my own island (pic taken from one of my G700s... probably the red one), not having exactly the right year of Armand de Brignac on hand when that special urge struck---everyone knows that feeling, of course?---and then having to wait for it to be fetched definitely became tiresome after a while.

Be careful what you wish for. Island living can be tough.

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 4.58.25 PM.png

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
@georged,
I didn't realise that a bling-festooned, shades-wearing rapper was your alter ego ;)

Alter ego????

This is 2022

I self-identify as the world's richest man. Nothing imaginary about it.

Just the other day I went into a bank, told them who I was, and when they disputed my identity by refusing to write me a cashier's check for ten million dollars, I went straight to a lawyer and sued them.

It's the way the world works, now.

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW

You lucky bastards! rotf

View attachment 170626
Island Fever! Remedy: Fly to the mainland, rent a car, and drive as long & far as you can until it fades...

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
I agree.

When I had my own island (pic taken from one of my G700s... probably the red one), not having exactly the right year of Armand de Brignac on hand when that special urge struck---everyone knows that feeling, of course?---and then having to wait for it to be fetched definitely became tiresome after a while.

Be careful what you wish for. Island living can be tough.

View attachment 170636
Kansas City sure looks different from the air!

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Island Fever! Remedy: Fly to the mainland, rent a car, and drive as long & far as you can until it fades...

It’s not island fever, I’m a Gypsy, I have to go travel for the rest of my retirement days. I can’t stand staying in one place for to long, and sitting here, raising a family, oh my gosh, someone please shoot me! LOL 😆

So, I’m just sitting waiting on the Mrs to retire, then off overseas we go next. :)

Reactions: romaso

romaso

Lifer
Dec 29, 2010
Pacific NW
It’s not island fever, I’m a Gypsy, I have to go travel for the rest of my retirement days. I can’t stand staying in one place for to long, and sitting here, raising a family, oh my gosh, someone please shoot me! LOL 😆

So, I’m just sitting waiting on the Mrs to retire, then off overseas we go next. :)
That's why they invented boarding school!
Just puff slowly and the time will pass and soon you'll be traveling again. Best Wishes!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: OzPiper and PipeIT