PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Yes, I had to relight just a couple times. So unfortunately that would disqualify me from a competition. But, I didn't do anything special. Just smoked like normal.
@coming to_falling too I'd like to see how long I can make my clay pipe of baccy last without relighting; I still don't think I can outdo Cavendish making his clay pipe last more than an hour:)
Still out of pipe baccy at the moment...

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
@coming to_falling too I'd like to see how long I can make my clay pipe of baccy last without relighting; I still don't think I can outdo Cavendish making his clay pipe last more than an hour:)
Still out of pipe baccy at the moment...
I'm sure with a little practice you could get the hang of it. You should get a pouch and dedicate it to seeing how long you can make it last. I'm sure you'll be a slow smoking pro in no time.

• Wow
Reactions: The Clay King
Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
@Richmond B. Funkenhouser I'm all out of pipe baccy now...
Smoking the pipe tobacco pouch would go against my environmental volunteering and plastic reduction:)
We have a local to tobacconist in Chesterfield that sells loose pipe baccy; when I went to see the Sealed Knot my dad says reusing the packet didn't offset the emissions from burning the tobacco:)
Everyone says I'd get through a full packet of pipe baccy over a weekend reenactment:)

Good Lord Dan.. I love you, but I damn sure don't understand you.

Reactions: The Clay King

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.