PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Petsmart has these great igloo dog houses starting at only around $128 for the small size:

pipesandscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 29, 2010
Northeast PA
My spouse threw away my only meer which was a really nice meer when I was away on business. When I asked her why she did that she told me that it reminded her of her nasty uncle's (who lived with her for a while when she was a young adult) "single yellow tooth". I thought the meer was developing a nice color a bit like the top of Arnold's Honey Wheat bread. I am very sad to not have my meer any longer.
Be glad to recommend a good divorce attorney.

Jan 27, 2020
If the intercourse is satisfactory and mutually pleasing, I’d go in a different direction. I’ve seen your collection, you have no problems for which to bitch. Just saying .

I am not sure if you are referring to me but I never shared my collection of synthesizers, nunchucks or pipes on the internet forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: anotherbob
Jan 27, 2020
Judging from the usual tenor of posts by @puff_not_snuff I wouldn’t be surprised if the OP was just a metaphor for something else…or if he packed his meer for his business trip and forgot it’s still in his bag. Kinda like when you are looking for your glasses while they are on your head

To be honest I wanted to talk about love, the difficulties and the joys of love, but I was too shy to talk about love, in an honest and direct way. So instead, I talked about man and a meer, and yes perhaps I should look at the man in the mirror, and ask him to change his ways of communication.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
That's kind of messed up on several levels. Maybe we need a product to brush our Meerschaum pipe chambers with to prevent yellowing.

View attachment 148757

Oh, seeing this tube of tootpaste remimded me of all those fake security containers, that look like real cans, you hide your stuff in.

Might need to get some of these next time, to hide your goodies in... LOL ?

I hope you have a good relationship, because that sucks, sorry to hear... :(

C29FAD45-E730-4CA8-88D1-042063BBD5B9.jpeg

Jan 27, 2020
Oh, seeing this tube of tootpaste remimded me of all those fake security containers, that look like real cans, you hide your stuff in.

Might need to get some of these next time, to hide your goodies in... LOL ?

I hope you have a good relationship, because that sucks, sorry to hear... :(

View attachment 148836

Is Barbaso an Italian whip cream brand? I like homemade whipped cream but I also like Cool Whip which comes in a tub although I do not consider it to be whipped cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.