PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2020
My spouse threw away my only meer which was a really nice meer when I was away on business. When I asked her why she did that she told me that it reminded her of her nasty uncle's (who lived with her for a while when she was a young adult) "single yellow tooth". I thought the meer was developing a nice color a bit like the top of Arnold's Honey Wheat bread. I am very sad to not have my meer any longer.

Jan 27, 2020
Don't sit idle when people do stupid things to you, we don't need another Johnny Depp.

Yes, you are right. I am going to talk to the super here and see if I can look in the garbage. Each floor in our building has a garbage shoot and she put the bag of garbage in it yesterday afternoon, so their is still a chance I can locate it. Thank you for helping me think of this.

aspiring_sage

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2021
West of the Twin Cities, MN
I realize this amount of honesty may bet me me blasted by everyone on the for but: If I detach from myself real hard, and forget that I’m working on a nice patina that I’ve been obsessing over for months
My meers look dirty, not like art.

I suppose every project looks like a mess when you’re still in the middle of it :)

I’ll just keep looking at pictures of other meers and press on.

Status
Not open for further replies.