PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Just returned home after three days away and loaded up some Old Joe Krantz Blue in one of my Royal Danish pipes then some Smoker's Pride Cherry in a MM cob. Will have to smoke some more to make up for all I missed while driving these past few days.View attachment 130306
If memory serves me right, the Royal Danish line is a sub brand of Stanwell. I have one that smokes exceptionally well.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2022 KBV Your Welcome in an old, undated brown full bend straight grain London Castle egg with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Checking this January version versus this month's as the older one has less Tupelo honey.
London_Castle.jpg

reloader

Lifer
Dec 5, 2021
Southern, NM
If memory serves me right, the Royal Danish line is a sub brand of Stanwell. I have one that smokes exceptionally well.
You are correct sir. After seeing quite a few members smoking Stanwells I deided I needed to get one. Not wanting to spend the money for the true brand I bought the sub brand. Loved it and now have three. They all smoke really well.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
In honour of IPSD I’ve broken out my 1886 Charles Maas “Recherche” pipe set. I brought this 14 months ago but one the cheroot holders was missing, I can’t explain why but I didn’t want to use it until it was complete.
I found the half amber,half Meerschaum one only recently and it is made by C Maas but it’s obviously not correct besides my best effort’s to find a smaller version of the lower, full amber holder.

Well I’m about to load up the meerschaum pipe with Germain’s 1820 Flake and be the first person to smoke this 136 year old pipe. image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 3

Rpink53

Can't Leave
Jan 31, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA
In honour of IPSD I’ve broken out my 1886 Charles Maas “Recherche” pipe set. I brought this 14 months ago but one the cheroot holders was missing, I can’t explain why but I didn’t want to use it until it was complete.
I found the half amber,half Meerschaum one only recently and it is made by C Maas but it’s obviously not correct besides my best effort’s to find a smaller version of the lower, full amber holder.

Well I’m about to load up the meerschaum pipe with Germain’s 1820 Flake and be the first person to smoke this 136 year old pipe. View attachment 130321View attachment 130322
That’s amazing! Savor it

Feb 12, 2022
North Georgia mountains.
Beautiful!

Well I’m about to load up the meerschaum pipe with Germain’s 1820 Flake and be the first person to smoke this 136 year old pipe. View attachment 130321View attachment 130322

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Peter Stokkebye: PS403 Luxury Bullseye Flake in a Meer...​

ZFX8ZsN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.