PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Close to finishing this bowl of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark brown medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Been a very busy day.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
@timt I got a Rubik's cube during one of my litter picking sessions; I tried solving it but couldn't do it:)
I sent it to the charity shop; doing my bit for the planet and for charity again!!!
Don't feel bad Dan, I'm only a spectator - never learned to solve it. My son has personal best times under 10 seconds. 12 seconds in a competition. It's amazing to watch some of these competitors solve in under 5 seconds.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
Getting ready to smoke some year old KBV Byronic Slices. Beautiful plume has already begun and the jar note is decadent.
View attachment 117996
I’ll be smoking it in my Michal Pawlak Bamboo, Canted Egg.
View attachment 117997
It seemed there were some detractors of the Byronic when first came out. I can tell you that this blend has improved quite a bit since when I purchased it over almost 2 yrs ago. BTW, that’s beautiful!?☕

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Samuel Gawith: 1792 Flake in a Clay...​

vEF5ntf.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
For me it’s the nutty sweetness of the burley/Virginias interplay that has me. The condimental addition of the perique dives in and out periodically with a deliciously sweet spice. Many find this blend cigarettish. My 20s & 30s were spent smoking Marlboro Reds, so it definitely appeals to me. My all day/everyday blend. ?☕
I’ve kind of avoided this blend because I didn’t think I’d like it but your description has me second guessing myself. Going to have to try it and find out now

Status
Not open for further replies.