PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
We started smoking with. C&D: Pirate Kake, in a MM Charles Cobbler. And a small glass of whisky....View attachment 117982
@JOHN72 I'll have to get some Pirate Kake for when I go to pirate festivals next year!
Got some homemade toffee cake ? for supper and made an orange ? cake ? for Mum and Dad. Will make some banana ? bread ? next week. Keeping busy!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
@JOHN72 I'll have to get some Pirate Kake for when I go to pirate festivals next year!
Got some homemade toffee cake ? for supper and made an orange ? cake ? for Mum and Dad. Will make some banana ? bread ? next week. Keeping busy!
You are a good son, your parents should be proud of you.These cakes must be fantastic and rich. I am happy for you my friend..........

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Just going to put my clay pipes in the safe and hang up the Redcoat uniform for a couple of days; going to Mum and Dad's tomorrow and will check the flood defences I helped to build over the weekend. There'll probably be water ? in the stream after all the rain ?️ we've had:)
Earned another £1.12 from surveys today and saved £5 on my Sainsbury's shop; going to get another medieval design T shirt when I get my cashback and get paid for the books I'm selling online.
Mum and I are going to the pantomime next Tuesday as it was postponed due to COVID.
Looking at taking part in live action role playing games in Derbyshire in the New Year, there's a place near Alfreton I could get to.
Didn't buy any pipe baccy today and not going in any shops or pubs in the next week or two at least!
Going to have a week of not spending any money ? the week after next; I prefer to shop online now. I tried the new Sainsbury's Scan and shop app today as I got a discount voucher but I prefer to order from Iceland and get my shopping delivered.
Bought a bamboo toothbrush and a lavender scented soap bar today & getting 3 plastic bottles refilled next week. Doing my bit for the planet!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I like that my bread ? and cake ? mixes are sold in paper packets and not plastic; I'm definitely doing my bit for the planet and reducing my plastic waste!
We have a newsagent and tobacconist here in Chesterfield that sells loose Gawith Hoggarth pipe tobacco; I've mentioned them with Plastic Free Chesterfield.
Dad says when I went to see the Sealed Knot re-using the empty packet didn't offset the emissions from burning the tobacco:)

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Being from Idaho, I immediately picked up on the inscription on your coffee cup.
A souvenir from a visit?
Yep. A few years ago my son and I took a memorable road trip to the Rubik's Cube Nationals competition, that he qualified for, in Salt Lake City. It was a cool trip with lots of interesting stops and among them was Blackfoot, Idaho!

Home - https://idahopotatomuseum.com/

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Yep. A few years ago my son and I took a memorable road trip to the Rubik's Cube Nationals competition, that he qualified for, in Salt Lake City. It was a cool trip with lots of interesting stops and among them was Blackfoot, Idaho!

Home - https://idahopotatomuseum.com/
@timt I got a Rubik's cube during one of my litter picking sessions; I tried solving it but couldn't do it:)
I sent it to the charity shop; doing my bit for the planet and for charity again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.