PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Acid reflux. Probably something I should get looked at by a doctor when I have the time. But until then, I have to pace myself slowly throughout the week so I don't get heartburn like a muther
yeah you should. If for no other reason then they might get to the bottom of it. Also the longer you let that stuff go on the worst it is. And there was a while I thought I might not be able to smoke pipes more then once or twice a week because it would aggravate my acid reflux . Got the reflux sorted (mostly) and the pipe doesn't even give me a tiny bit of discomfort digestively speaking.
Seriously though just imagine not having to deal with it and then go see a doctor about it. Heck even if they just give you something to lessen the severity of the reflux, you'll still feel worlds better.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I will not own a pipe where I cannot push a fluffy pipe cleaner down to the bottom effortlessly(full bent pipes included). I also will not own a pipe where the stem whistles or the pipe gurgles and if it doesn't smoke to my expectations I will get rid of the pipe and never look back.

Currently I own 38 pipes that all smoke great and have a couple more commissions in the works. I moved out 60 plus pipes and honestly not a one wasn't a bad smoker. They just were not perfect smokers as that is the only type of pipe I will own from now on.