PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
There are times when a performer's charisma can carry over to the crowd. When I saw Sandler live, he sang this and there wasn't a dry eye in the place.

Adam Sandler - Chris Farley Song

First I've seen this............... made me tear up a little, those two were like brothers............
Thanks for posting this!..........

• Love
Reactions: wyfbane

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
There was a time I wondered how girls could become groupies. Then I was introduced to Ms. Reinhart. I realized with some guilt that I could indeed be a groupie for her. lol

Haley Reinhart and the No Vacancy Orchestra - Gee Baby Ain't I Good to You?

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I know Miley is decisive, but I'll be damned.......... she absolutely nails this one............
God Bless Her.............
Have to go with the original on that one, though the duet was ok. I am horribly biased against Ms. Cyrus, though, and I admit it.

P.S. Dammit, you put me down another rabbit hole...

Reactions: beefeater33

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
This is the only version of this song that matters and it is one of the most beautiful songs in my life. I have listened to this song from in utero to date. I sang this song to my son when he was an infant. I am about as conservative as one can be, but this song resonates in my soul...

P.S. This song cannot be played loudly enough. It is particularly wonderful on a 1970 Zenith B966.

Melanie - Lay Down (Candles in the Rain)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: beefeater33