PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Brandt

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2020
Fall River MA
Sor
Sorry to be a downer but I just heard that another friend got taken by cancer this weekend, he was 54 and like the last one he had no idea he had it until a week or so before he died. Two friends in as many months.
I’m so bloody angry at the moment I feel like smashing something, but I’m gonna get drunk instead.
I’m Smoking something in the GW clay, Juno I think, I wasn’t paying attention.
Sorry to hear the bad new's I have a uncle battling it right now.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good morning all. I'm starting my smoking day with some Eight State Burley in a cob. I'm interested to hear from those of you that have tried this blend. How are you liking it (or not)? So far I've had smokes where I'm glad I bought the amount I did, or I should have bought more, and even, who will buy the tins I have left.
I tried to get some the other day and couldn’t find it on SP, was it a one time thing?

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Ok since dinner I’ve had Germain’s Gold Leaf in the Bog Oak horn, G’s 1830 Mix in the Longchamp bent bulldog, Yorktown in the Kikob (I’ve been calling it a Africob which is how some of these pipes are marked but this one is marked Kikob Tanganyika). And now I fancy something sweet so it’s Queen Anne’s Revenge in the little Yello Bole.
image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed America's latest lunch, and have a quarter of a bowl left of year 2018 C&D Yorktown in a 1991 Ashton Brindle X straight brown sandblast dublin with a square shank and tapered square acrylic cumberland stem. Cleaning a few pipes.
Ashton_BrindleX_11.jpg

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
Continuing for a few days with nose-warmers here's an example branded with an anchor (unidentified) from the first quarter of the 20th century in a shape probably best described as a 'Trumpet' Dizzy Gillespie style
1622674200679.png

1622673729452.png
20200926_161108_resized (3).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.