You are Guaranteed to get One Hard-to-get Blend. Which One would You Choose?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
Don't know, because I never had it!

I'm kinda in the same boat. I've had alot of blends, and have cellared deep on those that I both liked and could get ahold of. Those unicorns and bygone blends are dried ink in a book I never read.

The only blend that I was like, "Yep, I need as much of this as I can," was Cringle Flake 2020, and let's just say I succumbed to the devil on my shoulder.

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I have well over 400 blends and it seems that I can always find something I want to add. My all-time favorite, long since gone, blend was Dunhill Gold Blend. I smoked the last of what I had several years back. I saw a tin listed on a not to be mentioned website (it wasn’t Steve’s) about 2 years ago. They were asking $450 for a 2 oz tin. That was just a bit more than I was willing to spend?.

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I had to think awhile about this:

Carreras Craven Mixture

57628e9186d9b4366a29dac24d402caa.jpg

1620524309572.jpeg

chilipalmer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2017
I have a great assortment of blends, including some hard-to-get and out of production blends, but there's one that I would love to get a tin of, Georg Huber Virginia Golden Flake. Short of visiting Munich in the future, it's unlikely I'll see another tin of it. But that's the one.

What's your one blend?

Hey, Sable,

I have a well stocked cellar, but, the one I wish I could get my hands on is Edgeworth Slices.

Cheers,

Chili

Aomalley27

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 8, 2021
Chicagoland area
Wish I had more Frog Morton Across the Pond, but what I’ve got will have to last. But one I wish I’d loaded up on was the original Sherlock Holmes before STG assumed blending. Not positive who blended it, Murray’s did some Peterson stuff as did kohlhase and Koop, and there was a third blender (I can’t recall at the moment) maybe Gallagher(?). Can’t find which blender made which blend, but that original Sherlock Holmes was phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.