PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

scottbtdmb

Can't Leave
Apr 14, 2012
Another chilly morning out on the deck with the space heater blasting. Today it’s Gawith Hoggarth Rich Dark Honeydew in a Savinelli bent. This is one of the first pipes I ever purchased in 2009, and was purchased at Main St Cigar (made for the shop by Savinelli). Honduran Santa Rosa coffee fresh from the French press.
9EF23B5F-577A-4ECC-ABC8-1DF5789D8239.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Another early rising, so I'm starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good morning everyone! Starting a beautiful clear, breezy day on Florida's East Coast with SG Hansom Flake in an Upshall sandblasted Canadian size 4. Thanks for encouraging sentiments, Christos. Love that Conrad Charatan, Jiminks; I've read that the actor was renowned as a Charatan collector. Any backstories you could share?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Good news! Maybe the warm weather has reset your biological clock?

M74 in a Kriswill Chief.
View attachment 73511
Reverse insomnia. I get to sleep a tad quicker than usual, and then wake up early, and can't go back to sleep. But, I'll try again after I finish what I'm smoking since I only slept little over one hour.

Last edited:

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Having another bowl of Solani ABF in a 1922 Masta straight billiard. It’s a good introduction to Burley’s imo, great nose on it, very fruity.
I tried the GH Aro Dark Flake in a MM Marcus and I’m gonna need a little more to form a proper opinion, it doesn’t mention Rose Water in the topping but it’s definitely there. I know because I have a bottle of the stuff and the scent is identical. Nowhere near as strong as on the Grassmere Flake however.

Status
Not open for further replies.