PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
THE CHICAGOLAND PIPE COLLECTORS CLUB WILL HOST THE CHICAGO PIPE SHOW 2021 ON JULY 31 AND AUGUST 1, 2021 AT THE WESTIN CHICAGO NORTHWEST. SEE OUR SHOW FLYER FOR OUR CURRENT SHOW INFORMATION. PLEASE SAVE THE DATE AND MAKE YOUR PLANS FOR THE RE-OPENING OF THE SHOW. WE ARE OPTIMISTIC THAT THE COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS THAT CAUSED THE CANCELLATION OF THE 2020 SHOW WILL BE LIFTED IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS AND THAT THE 2021 SHOW CAN BE HELD THIS SUMMER. WATCH HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
SHOW DATES: JULY 31 AND AUGUST 1, 2021
SHOW TIME: SATURDAY, 10AM TILL 5PM
SHOW TIME: SUNDAY, 9AM TILL 5PM
ADMISSION: $15.00 (FOR ONE OR BOTH DAYS)

MENTION THE SHOW FOR SPECIAL RATES FROM TUESDAY JULY 27 THROUGH SUNDAY AUGUST 1.

YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ATTEND, UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY PARENT.

ON FRIDAY JULY 30, THE *SWAP AND SMOKE* (BUY/SELL/TRADE EVENT) WILL START AT 8AM AND RUN UNTIL 4PM. WITH MORE THAN 80 VENDORS THIS IS ONE OF THE LARGEST PIPE SHOWS IN THE USA, AND IT IS FREE TO BOTH BUYERS AND SELLERS.

THE CHICAGO BOWL TOBACCO CONTEST WILL RUN FROM FRIDAY THROUGH SUNDAY. THIS A SMOKER’S CHOICE AWARD.

THE FREE FRIDAY EVENING WELCOME DINNER FOR 600 OF OUR WORLDWIDE GUESTS WILL BEGIN AT 7 PM. WE HAVE OVER 300 SHOW EXHIBITOR TABLES FOR OUR SHOW.

OUR SILENT AUCTION WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY. DONATIONS ACCEPTED. BE SURE TO TAKE PART TO SUPPORT THE SHOW. THIS IS OUR ONLY FUND RAISING EVENT.

THERE ARE 300 EXHIBITOR TABLES AVAILABLE. THE COST OF AN EXHIBIT TABLE IS $160.00. OUR SATURDAY EVENING CPCC CHICAGO FEAST WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY JULY 31st. SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS GREAT DINNER EVENT.

THERE WILL BE A 6000 SQUARE TENT, WITH FOOD AND DRINK AVAILABLE, FROM 1PM WEDNESDAY OF THE SHOW WEEK TO EARLY MONDAY MORNING. THE WOUNDED WARRIORS PROJECT WILL HAVE A PIPE CLEANING STATION IN THE TENT.

THE UNITED PIPE CLUBS OF AMERICA (UPCA) WILL HAVE ITS NATIONAL SMOKING CONTEST (IN THE TENT) AT OUR SHOW, ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 1st, AT 1 PM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE CONTEST: WWW.UNITEDPIPECLUBS.ORG

WATCH FOR UPDATES AND MORE INFORMATION

VISIT WWW.CHICAGOPIPESHOW.COM , CALL CRAIG COBINE AT 630-236-6202, OR EMAIL PORSHCIGAR@AOL.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's about ten miles west of where I grew up, a bit of countryside outlying the suburbs, looks pretty. It looks like a car is required; it's not off the L-train from O'Hare to downtown, but within striking distance of the city. With a little luck on the health front, a good time should be had by all.

WE ARE OPTIMISTIC THAT THE COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS THAT CAUSED THE CANCELLATION OF THE 2020 SHOW WILL BE LIFTED IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS AND THAT THE 2021 SHOW CAN BE HELD THIS SUMMER. WATCH HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
That's cute.

I hope you guys all have a great show. I will be cheering you on from over here.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
July 2021, that is your prediction of when Covid will be controlled enough to hold events like this. I applaud your faith and really hope you are correct.
I do really like the choice of venue as any Westin I have stayed at were all nice hotels for a reasonable rate. I wish all of you a great time and be safe.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
If it happens, I'll attend. It's now only 45 minutes from home instead of 50 minutes...nice!
To clarify my previous post.

Since it's so close to home I would attend only to check out all of the vendor's tables and perhaps buy a pipe or two. Wearing a mask and walking around looking at the vendor's tables IMO is not much different than going to the grocery store or big box store. I would not attend the dinner or any other event that requires me to remove my mask.

The way the vaccinations are going...we'll still be wearing masks in August. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.