PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Nat Sherman gone? Shows how out-of-the-loop I've been. I always had a soft spot for them as their cigars were so highly regarded that they must have been more than just your average group of greedy bastard capitalists. Bought a box of 1930s Rothschilds and was by no means disappointed.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Nat Sherman gone? Shows how out-of-the-loop I've been. I always had a soft spot for them as their cigars were so highly regarded that they must have been more than just your average group of greedy bastard capitalists. Bought a box of 1930s Rothschilds and was by no means disappointed.
Yeah :cry: Holt's has a bunch on sale usually in their weekly specials if you want to grab some before they're gone. Been kind of tempted to grab a box of the Panamericas because they sound pretty good and come in 10 CT boxes.

That’s a Flor De Las Antillas. I smoked a couple, found it just OK, but @danimalia here, who loves this stuff stated categorically that these grows on you over time. I need to get a few more

I really enjoyed this one. My Father something or other. I'd been saving it for a special occasion, and I decided this random Wednesday would be it, for absolutely no good reason.
View attachment 53807

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Just ordered P&C's "Top Shelf Humidor Combo", 10 cigars and a 50 stick humidor.
I got that combo a while back. ?
I’m using the Boveda 72 packs in that humidor. I thought 65 would do the trick, but the 72s keep it right in the 65%-69% RH range, even after seasoning it with distilled water. Ignore that analog hygrometer, it probably won’t be accurate. Mine reads really high. I dropped one of these in each of my humidors and read the RHs and temps on my phone. They seem to be pretty accurate. ?‍♂️

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
Terra Firma
Took a trip to the airport (its basically been closed for 8 months) as they are selling off the duty free stock and picked up a box of davidoff signature 2000 for much cheapness ?
Hadn't tried these before, very glad I bought 10
View attachment 54070
Keep your eyes peeled for the Millennium Blend if they have those. Best Davidoff hands down, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.