Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

odobenus

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 15, 2018
Vermont
Illusione Epernay 'Le Petit' -- very wonky burn, with multiple relights, but beautiful flavor: dark coffee and twang. Also I know these are meant to be milder in strength than the OG documents, but I personally find them rather heavy-hitting in the N department. Gonna keep these a bit drier and see if I can cure the burn issues.
IMG_9164.JPG

rajangan

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 14, 2018
Edmonton, AB
What's your filler?
I hesitate to say because it was not the best blend. Kinda flat. Not nearly as complex as I predicted. Maybe it was my mouth and nose. I am still utterly confused about how to get cigars just right. I've had all of the ingredients work in different proportions mixed with different cigars. Maybe it was the Olor binder that leveled everything off.

Filler was 1 Cibao Valley Habano ligero, 1.5 Criollo 98 viso, 2 Pelo de Oro seco

Aug 1, 2012
Ramon Allones Heritage 690. It's my first pigtail and I wasn't sure if I cut both ends right. It burned sorta uneven for the first 20 minutes but is evening itself out. It's milder than I expected but the nicotine is pretty present in both the back of the throat and the feeling it gives. I like it though.

The real happy part is that I get to enjoy it in our town's new cigar lounge.

20201120_173212.jpg

Once the pepper settled, it was a very interesting smoke. It had a roasty flavor quite unlike other cigars I normally smoke. It was a good taste, and I quite liked it. I did throw it out at about the half way mark (About 35 minutes in) as it felt it was choc full of Nicotine and with all the alcohol in me, I was getting a little uneasy. It should make a good smoke after a heavy weekend lunch, and I have some time after the smoke to have a quick nap.

Man Of War Ruination- My O my - What a beginning!

I avoid strong cigars with alcohol- let’s see if I can finish this one.

A nose tingling bouquet of pepper right from start! In fact my tongue is still on fire ?

Status
Not open for further replies.