PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

highwaycobbery

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2015
North cacallaky
Challenge was the butter I ate growing up. It is unique from what I remember in that it had more fat.

On the west coast (as I'm sure anyone around a dairy or cheese making area) we have alot of options of good butter, but I usually just get the Kirkland brand stuff at Costco.
Hey spicy_boiii, are you related to fuck_boiii? He’s my boiii. Lol

Reactions: BROBS and ashdigger

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
I live in a small town (8000 people) and our local grocery store sells butter log rolls wrapped in paper. I've never purchased one...I will buy one next week and try it.
That's the stuff. Wrapped in paper. It sounds ridiculous to say but even baking with it is next-level. Pie crusts and other dough-based recipes are noticeably improved.

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Amish butter for the win. I’ve used Cabot, Kerrygold, Land O Lakes, and several store-brands. If you can find Amish butter, it’s worth the price. They sell it in one pound rolls in the Brookeshire’s around here for about $8. Worth every penny. It comes in wax-paper wrapped rolls.

I don’t mind buying the generic Sam’s Club/Great Value stuff on some things, but their butter is tasteless.

Last edited:

tomatamot

May 26, 2020
EU
Butter definitely taste better when it is of better quality.
We have gone organic and buy Costco brand unsalted organic butter almost all the time. I also like Amish butter and European butters over Run of the mill American butter.

Artificial butter and margarine have no place in our household

Edited to include this ...

I do believe it is NOT butter and I appreciate if I cannot see it, let alone taste it ????

This is one for the stupid ads.

Reactions: BROBS

tomatamot

May 26, 2020
EU
miyokos_european_style_salted_butter_800x.png
This is not a Butter!
But I think I will like this a lot. I`m going to find a Dutch eq.
The best tasting butters are Grass Butter. I like the taste a lot but swapped to Virgin cold pressed Bio coconut oil. ( diet matters )
Brobs, thanks anyway for posting this imitation butter.
:col:

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.